Terms and Conditions
Once a job quotation request is received Video Drone Services will provide a job specific set of Terms and Conditions, together with a detailed quotation in the form of a Statement of Work (SOW). If you would however like any further information about our T & C's prior to making a formal enquiry, then please email or phone for details.
These will vary depending on exactly what is required and we prefer to quote for a complete job rather than publish either daily, half day or hourly rates. Please do contact us with full details of your requirements in order that that we can give a comprehensive and accurate quote for any of the following services:
This will usually include full use of :-
- Vulcan Y6 with Panasonic GH4 camera plus on site availability of an identical backup UAV & camera
- DJI Phantom 4 Pro/Phantom 3 Pro or Mavic Pro UAV plus on site availability of a backup UAV & camera of one of these types
- Option to include a DJI Ronin-M handheld gimbalwith GH3/GH4 camera or your own camera if preferred for surface filming.
- Batteries for at least 90 mins flight time each type ( Inspire 2, DJI Phantom 4 & 3 batteries can be recharged quickly on site if required).
- 2 crew on site for Vulcan Y6 operations :- CAA approved Pilot plus dual role Camera & Gimbal Operator/Observer
- Pilot plus Observer (when operationally required) for DJI Inspire 2, Phantom 4 & 3 operations.
- From £200 (Fireworks Displays: from £300)
- For aerial work completed using a Vulcan Y6 drone & GH4 camera, a dedicated Camera/Gimbal operator will be required.
- For all other types of drone, then a dedicated Camera/Gimbal operator is not be required and a lower price is possible than with the Vulcan Y6 & GH4 camera.
Depending on the type of operation & site location, an Observer would normally still be required, which Video Drone Services will provide unless & by agreement in advance, the Client is able to provide a suitable replacement.
- DJI Inspire 2:- DJI X5S camera with micro four/thirds sensor & either 12mm, 15mm or 45mm lens (The 12mm is excellent for fireworks displays & the 45mm for close up inspections, the latter allowing operations to take place from a greater distance allowing flexibility in
- DJI Phantom 4 Pro:- 1’’ CMOS (effective pixels: 20M, Lens FOV 84° 8.8 mm/24 mm (35 mm format equivalent) f/2.8 - f/11 auto focus at 1 m - ∞)or
- DJI Phantom 3 Pro:- Sony EXMOR 1/2.3” ( FOV 94° 20 mm (35 mm format equivalent) f/2.8, Effective pixels: 12.4 M) on-board camera or
- DJI Mavic Pro:- 1/2.3” CMOS Effective pixels:12.35 Megapixels, Lens 78.8° FOV, 28mm (35 mm format equiv) f/2.2, distortion <1.5% Focus from 0.5mm to ∞
Panoramic Photography will be be carried out using our Inspire 2, Phantom 4 Pro or 3 Pro UAV's. See our Panoramic Photography page.
Mapping will be carried out using our Inspire 2, Phantom 4 Pro or 3 Pro UAV's. See ourMapping page
- Aerial work can be included if required. We will also include a DJI Ronin-M handheld gimbal and either GH4 or GH3 camera with Olympus M-Zuiko 12mm f2.0 lens for interior stabilised video shots, or you can fit your own camera if preferred. (15mm & 45mm lenses are also available )
Limited in-house post production is available for our Aerial or Property Services customers to the standards as per our showreels:
- From £250 (No VAT required) plus any music licence fees
- No charge up to 15 miles from Olney, Bucks, to operational site, thereafter £0.45/mile each way
Intellectual Property (IP) Rights:-
- Our normal arrangement is that all IP Rights in or arising out of or in connection with the Content, Deliverables and Services shall be owned by Video Drone Services. Subject to our Client paying the full and final price for the Services as set out in the Statement of Work, Video Drone Services grants to our Client a non-exclusive worldwide licence to exhibit, broadcast, exploit, market, publicise, advertise and distribute the copyright and all other rights in the photography, filming and recording in the Deliverables.
- Should an exclusive licence be required then this can be arranged on a renewable annual basis, although we would normally require the Client to grant to Video Drone Services a non-exclusive, worldwide licence to use the copyright and all other rights in the photography, filming and recording in the Deliverables solely for the purpose of producing a showreel for the Video Drone Services website available at http://www.videodroneservices.co.uk/ or such other URL as Video Drone Services may update from time to time.