Terms and Conditions
Once a job quotation request is received Video Drone Services will provide a job specific set of Terms and Conditions, together with a detailed quotation in the form of a Statement of Work (SOW). If you would however like any further information about our T & C's prior to making a formal enquiry, then please email or phone for details.
These will vary depending on exactly what is required and we prefer to quote for a complete job rather than publish either daily, half day or hourly rates. Please do contact us with full details of your requirements in order that that we can give a comprehensive and accurate quote for any of our panoramic services.
- It is a legal requirement for adequate Public Liability insurance to be in place for all commercial drone operations. This cover will be arranged, in consultation with the client & on an "as required" basis, with the leading UK based specialist Drone Insurance Broker "Coverdrone" . This would normally be in the £1Million to £5Million range. The cost of insurance is chargeable to the client, which depending on the level of cover required, could be less than £10 per day.
- For purely ground based & non-drone related photography, such as Panoramic tours or Google Street View panoramas, Video Drone Services already has an annual £2million Public Liability annual policy with "Coverdrone".
- No charge up to 15 miles from Olney, Bucks, to operational site, thereafter £0.45/mile each way
Intellectual Property (IP) Rights:-
- Our normal arrangement is that all IP Rights in or arising out of or in connection with the Content, Deliverables and Services shall be owned by Video Drone Services. Subject to our Client paying the full and final price for the Services as set out in the Statement of Work, Video Drone Services grants to our Client a non-exclusive worldwide licence to exhibit, broadcast, exploit, market, publicise, advertise and distribute the copyright and all other rights in the photography, filming and recording in the Deliverables.
- Should an exclusive licence be required then this can be arranged on a renewable annual basis, although we would normally require the Client to grant to Video Drone Services a non-exclusive, worldwide licence to use the copyright and all other rights in the photography, filming and recording in the Deliverables solely for the purpose of producing a showreel for the Video Drone Services website available at http://www.videodroneservices.co.uk/ or such other URL as Video Drone Services may update from time to time.